5 days to discover the 5 Umbrian Senses
A unique experience that will intensify the 5 senses.
We suggest »»» September l October
The genuine Taste between Assisi, Bettona and Cannara.
Farmer tradition Sounds through Todi, Massa Martana and Fratta Todina.
Touching Umbrian handicraft and the history of Marsciano, Perugia and Torgiano.
The amazing View from Monte Castello di Vibio and Collazzone.
The sweet and salty Fragrance of Umbrian culinary excellence.
The villages with their charm will inspire your search for the Autumn colours, between vineyards and wonderful sunsets in the hills. And the taste? It will not be left out, of course! A break in an oil mill through ancient olive groves to finish with dishes combined with Umbrian D.O.C. and D.O.C.G. wines that will delight the most refined palates. Which better opportunity to develop the sense of scent if not the smell of chocolate and truffle? Thematic workshop to choose ‘from nose’.
Five Senses Package.
The proposal includes:
• Accommodation: Hotel 2*/3*/4*/ 5*, Agritourism, B&B, Apartment, Country House
• 4 nights in double room in one of our facilities associated
• 1 Typical lunch in Assisi
• 1 Lunch in tavern in Torgiano or Bettona
• Visit in oil mill in Bettona and olive oil tasting
• Visit and wine tasting in a winery in Cannara
• Visit and demonstration in goldsmith workshop in Torgiano
• Visit to the Perugina Chocolate house
Starting from € 240,00 per person
Organizzazione tecnica L.R. 13/2013
Marfil Viaggi di Cocchini Donatella